Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Nike x Transformers II Pack - Zoom Sharkalaid – Decepticons Soundwave Edition




Ok If you really know me you know I'm a hardcore transformers fan/collector to the fullest. And of course growing up watching the original 80's cartoon. And not only that... but my favorite transformer of all time happens to be Soundwave! So how dope is nike to combined both my love for nike & Transformers other than to combined the two! They even did the boxing proper like the original Hasbro packaging! I will defiantly be Buying these!!!! You can sleep on these but I won't!

The Nike Zoom Sharkalaid is covered in navy and silver grey colorways of Soundwave, and imilar to the previously mentioned Bumblebee Edition, the designers at Nike Basketball also re-touch the shoebox into a very familiar form – a Hasbro box housing the original toy figure. The Nike x Transformers II Pack - Zoom Sharkalaid – Soundwave Edition is now available at selected retailers in Asia with future release date set the upcoming weeks here in the U.S., including the House of Hoops. via kicks.cn

No comments:

Post a Comment