Thursday, June 11, 2009

Eric Koston Joins Nike SB


Proving all the rumors correct, Nike SB hits us with breaking news that Eric Koston has officially joined the Nike SB Team. Adding another legendary skater to their already impressive roster makes for quite another bold move, following the unveiling of Stefan Janoski as the second signature sneaker endorser. We look forward to the many projects that will surely follow this news bit. Congrats to Eric Koston!

“Not only am I psyched to be a part of the great group of guys that makes up the Nike SB team, but I’m equally as excited to work with them creatively. I’m sure many people know that a lot of different Nike’s have been the inspiration for my shoe designs over the last 12 years, so I feel like a fucking kid in a candy store when it comes to this partnership between Nike and I.”

- Eric Koston

No comments:

Post a Comment